Bookentertainment.com will take payments automatically.
20% (Deposit) Fee will be taken from the customer immediately when you accept their booking and the remaining 80% balance will be automatically debited 3 weeks in advance of the gig date.
For example Marty the Magician is an Act using BookEntertainment.com's marketplace.
- Marty receives a booking on the 30th April for a party on the 30th August priced at £100
- The 20% Deposit (£20) will be taken immediately from the customer upon Marty accepting the booking
- Marty will pay BookEntertainment 15% commission (£15) and keep the remaining £5 for his deposit
- The remaining balance of 80% (£80) will be automatically debited from the customers card on 9th August
- Marty will receive the full amount to his stripe account